The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Greetings

Just started. First post anywhere. Needed help learning to use my phone better.
watcher1

Re: Greetings

Err, bad use of a phone anyway.

Unless it is dial up, and in that case I am truly sorry.

That was a confusing post to me steevo :)
Anyways welcome, enjoy your stay

What I got from this site so far was how to charge my phone by ubs from my computer. I am on the road alot and my computer does GPS plus carries most of my customer info. I realize that this is not the best way to charge, but is good when I have used the phone and the battery is weak so I can leave 1 item at home and use my camera connector for phone, bluetooth and camera. As for using the phone for more than voice, right now I cannot see it. My company is sending me a wireless modem for the rest, I will wait and see. And yes I sometimes don't explain in detail all at one time.

Do you have a razr?
I bought another charger after loosing mine and then i cant find that one so i have to charge mine via usb.

Yes, I needed a way to charge on the road and the program (I know it is not a program just can't think what to call it) helped me do that.

Its a driver...
It allows your computer to recognize the razr.
Here, ill give you rep, now go give rep to venomxt.

Helo my name is karallin, and I am a new member of the community , I am eager to learn about the great information and discussion that is carried on within the community:nervous:

karallin said:
Helo my name is karallin, and I am a new member of the community , I am eager to learn about the great information and discussion that is carried on within the community:nervous:

hey don't be nervous! You make us sound like the most knowledgeable forum on the 'net! :suprised: We have our dumb side too though - feel free to post a question next time and test us... :smoker:

Mainframeguy said:
hey don't be nervous! You make us sound like the most knowledgeable forum on the 'net! :suprised: We have our dumb side too though - feel free to post a question next time and test us... :smoker:
Yah, they got me!

Hello all, I found you guys by searching for Razr drivers, but I'm staying for the great info, good conversation ,and of course all the helpful advice! I won't bore you with personnal crap, just to say that I am moderately literate with computers and hope to learn more here.
thanks

hghtrey

I am honoured to find this great site. I hope to add as much as I take. See you around. rwm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back