The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: Hello Everyone

Hey Jet doctor, hey Evelazcoro.
Hope you guys stay a while and enjoy the forum :)
-Jack

Re: Hello Everyone

Ironic, im posting in a welcome to this community thread, yet i am definately a nooob :)

Anyways,
Welcome guys

Just saying HI

Just stumbled across this site looking for v3c drivers and now that I found them, if I can figure out how to use em I'll be doing great! I

Derek, you're taking away all my fun. I'm going to have to start banning users to fill the void.

madmatt said:
Derek, you're taking away all my fun. I'm going to have to start banning users to fill the void.
Hehe.

If I didn't notice the mistake I made, you could have had lots of fun. Let's just say, I didn't merge the threads properly at first. Was quite funny to see this thread moved to Windows Customization and named "Just Saying Hi" :p

kcnychief said:
Hehe.

If I didn't notice the mistake I made, you could have had lots of fun. Let's just say, I didn't merge the threads properly at first. Was quite funny to see this thread moved to Windows Customization and named "Just Saying Hi" :p
Hehehe definitely a noob.

Is there a "welcome to our world" thread on the mods forum for n00bs? I guess KCNY will be getting teased something awful there for this (though I am doubting such a thread exists)

Hello all, I am one of the people who was using google and found this board, I was looking for answers to the pos razor vc3 i got for my wife ( I got one too) for mothers day. I see there is alot of info on these boards on other stuff I occasionaly have questions with, Vid cards, puting together a good gaming puter etc etc. Anyway just wanted to say hello and browse a bit and maybe post a little before I start bombarding posts with lame questions.

Peace

Re: Hello to everyone.

VenomXt said:
the hello thread isnt gona work. :) just look at the amount of where are the driver questions in my thread ;)
But here I am. Hello everyone.

Hello all, I'm obviously new to the forum and want to say hi. Looks like I'll be finding some very helpful information on this forum, so thanks in advance

TeeLex said:
Hello all, I'm obviously new to the forum and want to say hi. Looks like I'll be finding some very helpful information on this forum, so thanks in advance
Hey Tee,
Hey Cow
Enjoy your stay!

Vanquished said:
Hey Tee,
Hey Cow
Enjoy your stay!

Thanks, Vanquished, I'm sure to pick-up some great info on this forum from knowledgeable people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back