The Official “New To This Community” Thread

lots of new member intro's lately.. welcome all

registered just now...

Hi. OSNNer everyone.
First... Sorry for my poor english. :nervous:
Somehow, I can read it, but not write well.
I have come here for getting some information, but till now I cannot.
btw, I'm glad to meet you.

Pretty cool forums... I love the razr stuff... Hats off to VenomXT. GREAT INFO!

hi just checking out this forum i like the info that is provided great forum

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and when you are ready join the folding team and get a neat badge.

hello all, im alberto, theres a lot of good info in here.
and the board is very well made. altough i cant use 'acentos' here cuase of the shortcuts you have with the alt button.

more about me:
im 22
i live in Mexico (lleva acento)
im studying Computer Engineering

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

I like a lot of people saw the v3 drivers on google, but it actually does look like a good forum to be a part of with an active community :)

Welcome everyone new here.

I'm hardly new, but this is my first post in 3 months. Yeesh, so out of touch!

this must be a test lap...... the E30 M3's would be in the front if the race was really on. ;)
sign.jpg

Pfft! Look up the number of wins of the 190s vs the M3 in the DTM. The M3 is known as the winniest car ever, but that's only because of the number of different races it was entered in. The 190s won over 50 DTM wins in the 90s, with Senna racing.

:p

Hello to everyone, i'm new and ive been reading up on the verizon razr tryin to get my music to transfer to it threw mobile phone tools but im having no luck cuz i suck at computers anyways whad up to all.

Hello to you, You will need to look in the razar threads for those answers.

Unleashed said:
Pfft! Look up the number of wins of the 190s vs the M3 in the DTM. The M3 is known as the winniest car ever, but that's only because of the number of different races it was entered in. The 190s won over 50 DTM wins in the 90s, with Senna racing.

:p
Much love to anything that competes in the DTM series! Oh and Senna > *

:(

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

GEN3RIC said:
Much love to anything that competes in the DTM series! Oh and Senna > *

:(

I'm going to Nurburg again in August to a) drive round the Nordschliefe and b) watch the DTM! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back