The line seperating text + signatures

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Can we have it back? It really confuses my poor mind when people have say their computer specs and lyrics, or lines, in their sig, so I'm reading;

Blah blah put your slippy nipple into the computer fan and watch for an adverse reaction, then, avoiding blood, try change the RAM the other way round and your machine should POST fine, as well as send parcels and oddly shaped bananas... A7N8X Deluxe Ver.2 512mb PC2100 I'm a turkey. Hello I'm Des Yeti and this is Alan Snowman.

You see my point?

:)

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Start a damn poll about this, one says take it away, another say put it back ... you're all driving me crazy ... feel sorry for EP

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Didn't we used to have a really simply text "___________" ?

That would work as a temporary measure, I must admit it's rather annoying having absolutely nothing there at all.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I've got no problem with whatever's there. I liked the plain line and I liked the box thingy (although it looked odd with the user name on it).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut