The line seperating text + signatures

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Can we have it back? It really confuses my poor mind when people have say their computer specs and lyrics, or lines, in their sig, so I'm reading;

Blah blah put your slippy nipple into the computer fan and watch for an adverse reaction, then, avoiding blood, try change the RAM the other way round and your machine should POST fine, as well as send parcels and oddly shaped bananas... A7N8X Deluxe Ver.2 512mb PC2100 I'm a turkey. Hello I'm Des Yeti and this is Alan Snowman.

You see my point?

:)

haha I keep thinking that the text some people have as sigs is part of their post :rolleyes:

Start a damn poll about this, one says take it away, another say put it back ... you're all driving me crazy ... feel sorry for EP

Something will appear, but it has to look cool.
Throw ideas at me.

I liked the border we had earlier with a title in the border called '<username> signature' :)

Yeah, other people didn't.
Pretty damn hard to please everyone...
hehe

hows about a munkeh :confused:

a little munkeh running from side to side...

would make an excellent separator...

Didn't we used to have a really simply text "___________" ?

That would work as a temporary measure, I must admit it's rather annoying having absolutely nothing there at all.

And I first thought it was SPeedy_B who rejected the signature line :p

I've got no problem with whatever's there. I liked the plain line and I liked the box thingy (although it looked odd with the user name on it).

Jewelzz said:
A moderator and that's all I'll say

:eek:

For the record, I never said take away the box, I said lets just have a line replace it. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back