• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The info bar at the top

Hi
See the iFrame at the top that shows last news etc.
Could you add into the forum bit the icon of the post.
Just a way to add some more colour :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Wouldn't work, the text up top is too small. I'd take up Khayman's offer for the moon though, it's a rare opportunity. :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Electronic Punk said:
Yeah, it would screw with the spacing... Also its finely (hah!) coded to work at 800x600 and above.
did you mean the layout of the boxes on front page is meant to change in relation to the resolution that a member set his/her's at?
to me, the layout stays the same no matter what resolution i change to - 800 or 1024.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
ming said:
did you mean the layout of the boxes on front page is meant to change in relation to the resolution that a member set his/her's at?
to me, the layout stays the same no matter what resolution i change to - 800 or 1024.
Well the headline box is a fixed width for each resolution as it was always the problem when I used % widths.

I don't intend to do this for the frontpage tho, I intend to enhance it for the above post. The post icon is simply given a number, so I am hoping I can find the query that is used and I might be able to do something... don't know if the forums work at 800x600 due to photopost, but I will try and make the most of the space we have, might add the announcement in there... will play ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies