The info bar at the top

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Hi
See the iFrame at the top that shows last news etc.
Could you add into the forum bit the icon of the post.
Just a way to add some more colour :D

Wouldn't work, the text up top is too small. I'd take up Khayman's offer for the moon though, it's a rare opportunity. :)

Yeah, it would screw with the spacing... Also its finely (hah!) coded to work at 800x600 and above.

Electronic Punk said:
Yeah, it would screw with the spacing... Also its finely (hah!) coded to work at 800x600 and above.

did you mean the layout of the boxes on front page is meant to change in relation to the resolution that a member set his/her's at?
to me, the layout stays the same no matter what resolution i change to - 800 or 1024.

I think it would look cool.
Just make the images 8x8 or something
Some days I do have good ideas ;)

ming said:
did you mean the layout of the boxes on front page is meant to change in relation to the resolution that a member set his/her's at?
to me, the layout stays the same no matter what resolution i change to - 800 or 1024.

Well the headline box is a fixed width for each resolution as it was always the problem when I used % widths.

I don't intend to do this for the frontpage tho, I intend to enhance it for the above post. The post icon is simply given a number, so I am hoping I can find the query that is used and I might be able to do something... don't know if the forums work at 800x600 due to photopost, but I will try and make the most of the space we have, might add the announcement in there... will play ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back