• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Test your blind spot

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
1 - center your head on the screen
2 - close your left eye
3- stare at the ball with your right eye
4- on your peripheral vision see what happens to the cross

link

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
That **** is creepy.

I tried to cheat and stared at the cross, it doesn't disappear. But when I do it the right way, it's gone for a blink of a second :eek:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
What is supposed to happen?
For me, whether or not, im using both eyes, left, or right, the cross gets like 2/3 of the way over than restarts...

Kush

High On Life!
if you followed the directions correctly and nothing happend you dont have a blind spot, if you do the cross dissapears for a split second

Kush said:
if you followed the directions correctly and nothing happend you dont have a blind spot, if you do the cross dissapears for a split second
All human beings have blind spots, one in each eye, where the optic nerve leaves the retina. In fact, all vertebrates do. If the test isn't working for you, you just need to adjust the level of your head and your distance from the screen.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
Well...
How far shoud my head be from the screen then because it doesnt dissapear other than thay....
EDIT:
AHHHHH
I just sat back in my chair and did it, sure enough it worked.
thats scary

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
NetRyder said:
All human beings have blind spots, one in each eye, where the optic nerve leaves the retina. In fact, all vertebrates do. If the test isn't working for you, you just need to adjust the level of your head and your distance from the screen.
I installed special mirrors on my cornea to eliminate my blind-spot for my pre-school science project.

I am l33t :smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test