terminated ram channel?

P

Pythro

Independent RDRAM channels, 1 pass through and 1 terminated on 32 Bit RIMM module.

This was in the description of some Samsung RDRAM and I was wondering if the 1 terminated channel would mean that I wouldn't need to buy a c-rimm or does this mean I can only have one stick of ram on my motherboard?

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Just looking through your specs. Why are you running rd ram through it? RD ram comes in pairs & crimm goes in the empty slots. That's how I understand it anyway.

P

Pythro

Yea I'm thinkin about getting a new computer and the newer 4200 rimm Rdram doesnt need to be in pairs. And any open slots left on the mobo need to be plugged by a crimm. But I want to know if this ram has a crimm built into it, so i wont need to buy crimm.

P

Pythro

Yea I'm thinkin about getting a new computer and the newer 4200 rimm Rdram doesnt need to be in pairs. And any open slots left on the mobo need to be plugged by a crimm. But I want to know if this ram has a crimm built into it, so i wont need to buy crimm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity