terminated ram channel?

P

Pythro

Independent RDRAM channels, 1 pass through and 1 terminated on 32 Bit RIMM module.

This was in the description of some Samsung RDRAM and I was wondering if the 1 terminated channel would mean that I wouldn't need to buy a c-rimm or does this mean I can only have one stick of ram on my motherboard?

Just looking through your specs. Why are you running rd ram through it? RD ram comes in pairs & crimm goes in the empty slots. That's how I understand it anyway.

i think they've got RD ram that u can instal with out pairs now
just singe sticks of it
i think i read that somewhere

Yea I'm thinkin about getting a new computer and the newer 4200 rimm Rdram doesnt need to be in pairs. And any open slots left on the mobo need to be plugged by a crimm. But I want to know if this ram has a crimm built into it, so i wont need to buy crimm.

Yea I'm thinkin about getting a new computer and the newer 4200 rimm Rdram doesnt need to be in pairs. And any open slots left on the mobo need to be plugged by a crimm. But I want to know if this ram has a crimm built into it, so i wont need to buy crimm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back