Team Fortress 2

Btw, there are 2 higher texture settings above which I play. I prefer playing at much higher-res and have dropped the texture settings a touch to medium.

Once I get a new rig going, I'll push and max it out.

Well that would certainly explain it, I still have not had the chance to play the game to see for myself.

GG EP, played better :)

And remember, soon, you will be dominating people :D

Gawd I love playing soldier ;)

I started playing when everyone who has 120 points or so already had 100 points and more.

A few rounds of 20 plus points and blam :D

Is it easy to get scores, or fast past? When i use to play CS all the time, and I was really good, I never ever got above 150 kills, those are at 400 and more. Crazy.

Those guys, some of them started playing when EP and I first left. Scores don't reset till the round timer is over (and it's very long) or the person leaves. You also have respawn so you are back in the action a lot faster.

If you are decent shot and know team-work and strategy, you can easily play well. You also get points for a variety of things, the top guys on my team had been playing spy's, medic's, engineers and other things before moving to their current classes.

Medics get points for healing, for kills and for any kills the guy they are healing gets. Engineers get points for heals, teleports, kills with sentry gun and kills with their pistol or shotty.

Ahh ic ic, makes sense.

I can't wait till I get the game, going to be a bit longer then I thought.

Gawd I love playing soldier ;)

I started playing when everyone who has 120 points or so already had 100 points and more.

A few rounds of 20 plus points and blam :D

that was also a 24/7 2fort server, never changes map until the admin wants to change the map. and soldier on 2fort is the best, super easy. but ye tf2 and css are totally different, all totally different skills and skills levels. in css you have to have super wired reflexes and be able to hs somebody in the 0.01 seconds that you see them or your dead. tf2 you have to work together as a team, and you have more time to think about it, and tf2 doesnt have any hs for those classes other than sniper, so its all good.

So, anyone else wanna get together and get some sessions going?

I play on about 4 different servers but haven't played hardly at all the past couple of months.

Steam id is Sazarius if y'all want to add me :)

Let's play.

@ robry, TF2 is a very fast paced game and each class has it's advantages and disadvantages. 2fort's easiest classes are spy/sniper/engineer/demo/heavy and soldier, so pretty much 2/3'rds of the classes.

Game changes coming in TF2:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=180201&site=pcg

I'm at Valve HQ in Bellevue, Washington as I write, and just about to jump back on the two new Team Fortress 2 maps - Badlands, and the first map for an entirely new game mode - more on that in a bit. But the biggest news is this 'large-scale modification' Valve teased us about a few weeks back. It's even larger scale than I'd thought.

Starting with just two new items for the Medic, Valve are going to be gradually rolling out new, unlockable weapons for every class. These will be alternative versions of their current loadouts that, once unlocked by earning a certain number of achievements, you can pick and choose from on a new 'Loadout' menu.

The unlockables aren't just beefed up versions of the weapons, they balance major advantages and disadvantages to fundamentally alter the role of that class. The first Medic unlock, for example, is called the Overhealer. Instead of temporarily buffing people's health to 50% above their normal maximum, it permanently boosts them to double their standard health. The downside is that it'll be dramatically worse at building Ubercharge - in fact, Valve are toying with not letting it Uber at all.

may have to dust off my copy soon..

Ooooh, I like some of the things they are working on.

I need more play time on this, I am alright with the pyro, and do OK with the scout. But Sazar and EP kept kicking my ass, they play dirty though. Tagteaming everyone.

I wasn't trying to ditch you Sazar, but found a friend on another server, and had to kick his ass a few times. Plus the server you and EP were on was full, so I coudn't join.

When were you on? :eek:

I don't even remember playing with you :)

EP is getting better though :D I am trying to get him to play on different servers so he can complete his other achievements and start pwning on other classes.

If am I am not playing CS Soccer, I am playing TF2 :) My regular CS skillz are weak now but I can still pwn occasionally :D

Last weekend. I got auto balanced off your team twice, so we were only on the same team for a couple minutes.

I am so tired and exhausted right now, I can't even remember what I had for lunch :)

Did you add me to your friends list?

Keep in mind I have another friend called "Stevo" so I might have been confused. He only plays CS Soccer with me, not TF2 as far as I know.

CS Soccer?

Yes, you have been added. I have had little time to play in the last few months, alot of goings on. And it isn't going to slow down. Life sucks and then you die.

Wow, I did wonder if it was that Steevo, but then I considered there might be more than one.

Get me on your friends list, much prefer playing TF2 with people I know, although Saz either seems to know everyone or is a genuinely nice person (hmmmmmmmm)

Wow, I did wonder if it was that Steevo, but then I considered there might be more than one.

Get me on your friends list, much prefer playing TF2 with people I know, although Saz either seems to know everyone or is a genuinely nice person (hmmmmmmmm)

The one, the only. Meh, :dead:.

Saz is a manwhore, so he gets around.

I've found that if you pwn enough people, they add you to their friends list and play on your team so as to avoid getting dominated lol.

:smoker:

Besides, I am STILL trying to get that playing with friends achievement :(

Most I've played with is 5 so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back