Team Fortress 2

Boo for jpeg compression! Looks neat though, if just a tad bit plain looking though. For some reason the videos and screenshots I have seen thus far make it look more detailed. Perhaps it was just the motion blur, does it have real time motion blur?

It has some blurring. The game looks tremendous. Very different from a lot of other stuff out there. When you die, it shows you your killer immediately in a screenshot type mode. Sometimes it'll have a caption saying "your foot" or "your spleen" pointing to a body part on the ground :)

Very amusing.

The first picture is me in the spawn site with the objective. The second is me boosting a team mate who is a heavy (I am the medic) and you can see the engineer in the background setting up a turret. When I am fully boosted, I can provide invulnerability for both the heavy and myself :D

when someone kills you twice to, it gives you a "rival" message
It was quite fun..

It's out now :)

Not sure when it will be released GOLD, but it's pretty fast and stable right now. Have only found one bug, and that affects engineers.

Final release is Oct 9, I believe.

Yep, get it now :)

I am a little peeved at the sheer number of noobs playing this, but it's fun, fast-paced and... FUN !!!

I might be considered a noob on this game. It came free with my video card as a Black Box. I tried starting it a bit by myself just to get an idea, but I'm not sure if its because of the maps that it is weird to me. Eh, I'll end up playing it soon enough when I can find a place to play with that won't complain. I'll probably wait for my school to do a TF2 LAN game.

If anyone is up for the game, please check out the Dynasty clan server for TF2. When there are people on, it's FULL :cool:

www.clandyn.com for all the server information :)

Btw, the Soccer server is ace :) It's where I am on most of the time. I have been part of a clan for a few months, have admin on the main servers, but not on the TF2 server yet :cool:

Oh I might have to look into that, I get to slap you around a bit , sounds like fun.

Was playing a few moments ago with Electronic Punk and we were pwning it up :D

2nd round in action, we won the first 3-0 and were up 1-0 when I left. 24/7 2fort action on this map :D

The 1 revenge I had was the on Vietboi chap whom I got a revenge domination on ;)

Boo for jpeg compression! Looks neat though, if just a tad bit plain looking though. For some reason the videos and screenshots I have seen thus far make it look more detailed. Perhaps it was just the motion blur, does it have real time motion blur?

Btw, there are 2 higher texture settings above which I play. I prefer playing at much higher-res and have dropped the texture settings a touch to medium.

Once I get a new rig going, I'll push and max it out.

Was playing a few moments ago with Electronic Punk and we were pwning it up :D

2nd round in action, we won the first 3-0 and were up 1-0 when I left. 24/7 2fort action on this map :D

The 1 revenge I had was the on Vietboi chap whom I got a revenge domination on ;)

Amazing score man, right on!

I am still learning to play at the moment.
Also need a better rig, newer games are really struggling :(

You did fine. I started off playing as medic as well but you are at the mercy of a good soldier or heavy to get some kills and contribute to objectives. Team healing doesn't work so well unfortunately.

Soldier is my best class because I can just dominate :D If you know what you're doing, a soldier is unstoppable with a medic in tow.

Demoman is the easiest and most boring class. I've played it twice and it was so easy I gave up. Soldier requires far more skill.

Engineer is the most contributing class I think, if you get everything setup right :)

You going back on in a bit?

Gonna grab a beer and wanna play something.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back