Sweet Custom 360 Faceplates

~bk said:
Fight? :s

Because it's just dumb in my opinion. I would rather put it on the wall.

True but why not put it on the 360 and wall :laugh:

Tittles said:
True but why not put it on the 360 and wall :laugh:

I would put it on the 360, on the wall, and on my face :p

kcnychief said:
I would put it on the 360, on the wall, and on my face :p

If she was real I would so put her on my face :laugh:

Then again I didn't have a good experince last time I did that :suprised:

Tittles said:
If she was real I would so put her on my face :laugh:

Then again I didn't have a good experince last time I did that :suprised:

ohhhhhhhhhhh the stories I could tell :dead:

kcnychief said:
ohhhhhhhhhhh the stories I could tell :dead:

It wasn't bad it just the certain thing itself wasn't the best :laugh:

Tittles said:
It wasn't bad it just the certain thing itself wasn't the best :laugh:

Mine was very bad, I wasn't made aware that we, uh, had "company"................................

kcnychief said:
Mine was very bad, I wasn't made aware that we, uh, had "company"................................

Well I had the one were it wasn't the best "taste buds",ummm got caught pulling up my pants after doing stuff with my then girlfriend by her dad,mom heard her making certain noises from upstairs.

Won't get into detail on here :laugh:

Anyway...about those faceplates

Naked girl picture on a 360 pointless? I think not :p

Grand: Yes,point? Muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's the take the case off issue I was wondering about.

If you disassemble it there is risk of physical damage and they can deny warantee coverage. If you don't disassemble it you are getting solvents and volatile chemicals into the electronics which can definitely void the warantee.

One of the posts here was from a guy who's HSF got coated and overheated when he was spray painting his house.

Not something I'd do until after the warantee is up.

Tittles said:
Well I had the one were it wasn't the best "taste buds",ummm got caught pulling up my pants after doing stuff with my then girlfriend by her dad,mom heard her making certain noises from upstairs.

Won't get into detail on here :laugh:

Anyway...about those faceplates

Sounds like the xbox360 should also come with muzzles, no? :p

No, THIS is getting kinky:

Kinky.jpg

lol!!!

I am amused as out of the 40,000+ views so far, people write me as though they are the first and only ones to figure out that the weight of this gold in a simple bullion form would only cost around $14,000-$15,000.
Yup, just buy a chunk of gold, and whack it with a hammer.
Whack it with a hammer?
Yup, just whack it with a hammer and then you'll have a perfectly formed faceplate.
This is no bargain sale. If you are looking for a bargain, then I would suggested bidding on a $1,500 xbox 360 that retails in stores for only $450. DOH! But these questions bring up an interesting point! Hmmm... you know, I'm starting to think the guy who payed over a thousand dollars for a grilled cheese sandwich got ripped off!!!! Someone should let him know.
This is more than gold, and it is more than just a faceplate. But if you can find a BETTER price on an identical faceplate... let me know about it. Than

chief seriously dude stop with the creepy google image searches. Please :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back