• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sweet Custom 360 Faceplates

Some of them are a little too gaudy/ornate, but there are some nice ones too.
I'd leave mine in pristine condition if I were to buy one though. The original kit is sexy enough as it is. :)

Last edited:

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
NetRyder said:
Some of them are a little too gaudy/ornate, but there are some nice ones too.
I'd leave mine in pristine condition if were to buy one though. The original kit is sexy enough as it is. :)
I sort of got that feeling too...it would seem out of place next to the TV. But in an "art direction" sense, they are really well done :)

If anything I would just get another regular faceplate and do some custom work on it.

Kush

High On Life!
i just noticed something today while at ebgames and read the 360 stand, the core system tray isnt chrome where as the premium is, didnt know there was a difference in that, ohh well just something i noticed

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
themafia.69 said:
i just noticed something today while at ebgames and read the 360 stand, the core system tray isnt chrome where as the premium is, didnt know there was a difference in that, ohh well just something i noticed
I think that's because the chrome part is the attached hard drive.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
LeeJend said:
Doesn't that void your warantee? Which is not a good idea with the problem reports circulating.

I don't see why it would.

Thats like saying if you put a sticker on it or something that it would void it.

If it does then I don't know what to say. Unless the took the case off to paint it? Most likely did so everything I just said was pointless if they did :laugh:

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Good question. Those were at X05 which is Micrsoft's Xbox event, so they do appear to be condoning it.

I'm not sure to be honest. Painting it can't be voiding the warranty?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix