Suggest an alternative!!!

binoyxj

PrOuD InDiAn
Joined
4 May 2008
Messages
475
You will be familiar with the new Torrent downloading feature provided by Imageshack.

I recommend you to check it out over here. (requires registration, which is free).

There are also some (in my opinion expensive) paid plans available.

My question to members is, whether there is an alternative to this service.
 

Attachments

  • untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
I turn to thepiratebay and pizzatorrent for my torrent needs - that's because I haven't heard that many people complaining about them as I happen to hear for the other torrent sites.
 
Omg warez is illegal.


Warez yes. But torrents are another story. Take this example of Ubuntu/ThinkOS distros that are available as regular downloads but also as torrents.
Distributing (open source) software via torrent sites is good for decreasing the load of those companies' servers etc.
 
Zerotracker is nice also. Or if you have a broadband connection and Azurues; you can use the integrated tracker in it as well. Then uTorrent has an integrated tracker as well, but, it is limited ..
 
I turn to thepiratebay and pizzatorrent for my torrent needs - that's because I haven't heard that many people complaining about them as I happen to hear for the other torrent sites.

I doubt you find legal stuff there.
 
I doubt you find legal stuff there.

Of course you can, and it's easy (in fact, the legal torrents tend to have far more seeds/peers than any illegal torrent). That doesn't say that TPB isn't most popular/known for its illegal content...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top