Suggest an alternative!!!

binoyxj

PrOuD InDiAn
You will be familiar with the new Torrent downloading feature provided by Imageshack.

I recommend you to check it out over here. (requires registration, which is free).

There are also some (in my opinion expensive) paid plans available.

My question to members is, whether there is an alternative to this service.

Attachments

• untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
I turn to thepiratebay and pizzatorrent for my torrent needs - that's because I haven't heard that many people complaining about them as I happen to hear for the other torrent sites.

Omg warez is illegal.

Warez yes. But torrents are another story. Take this example of Ubuntu/ThinkOS distros that are available as regular downloads but also as torrents.
Distributing (open source) software via torrent sites is good for decreasing the load of those companies' servers etc.

Zerotracker is nice also. Or if you have a broadband connection and Azurues; you can use the integrated tracker in it as well. Then uTorrent has an integrated tracker as well, but, it is limited ..

I turn to thepiratebay and pizzatorrent for my torrent needs - that's because I haven't heard that many people complaining about them as I happen to hear for the other torrent sites.

I doubt you find legal stuff there.

I doubt you find legal stuff there.

Of course you can, and it's easy (in fact, the legal torrents tend to have far more seeds/peers than any illegal torrent). That doesn't say that TPB isn't most popular/known for its illegal content...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back