• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

stylexp/iconpackager and sp2

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
im gonna download SP2 today but i just realized that im running stylexp as well as iconpackager to change the appearance of my OS.
can i install sp2 safely without worrying of a system crash cuz of these two progs?
i know that stylexp works with some versions of sp2, so which one works with the final version which was RTM yesterday?

thx!
Apu

Kush

High On Life!
just get the theme dll patcher supports sp2, and then kill windows file proctection, u have to use a hex editor, ill get u the link, then u dont have to use any program its lighter on the pc on recourses since its using it normally instead of a program getting it done

apu95

i dont feel comfortable killing the WFP, plus, hex editing? the program makes it a lot simpler, and it doesnt take up that many resources cuz u can make it not run.

Kush

High On Life!
trust me its still running, under processes, and i used to use stylexp and trust me it is heavy on recourses compared to the method i do now

Kush

High On Life!
i use icon packager, but when i get back im ganna just change the dll, to match my theme, even though its a good program, sometimes it screws up, even on sp1 not 2

apu95

so in that link u gave me, does the sp1 hex section work for sp2? or does the sp2 have a different hex section?

themafia_69 said:
trust me its still running, under processes, and i used to use stylexp and trust me it is heavy on recourses compared to the method i do now
If it is still running under processes, then they must have found a way to not have it listed under processes

Kush

High On Life!
i dont know maybe its closed, but when i told it dont start up, and i closed the tray icon it was still in processes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson