Story Linking

tallie wacker, but then there was some light from somewhere, ran to it and pow...

the entity and the squirrels were waiting for him with the xsiv and Gonaads and they...

had no idea what a tallie wacker was so they wacked the wacker till it...........

toenails in a pattern that could only be produced by a broken tally whacker. Suddenly, Gtgarside called from above and said, "who the hell would give something a hideous name like tally whacker?!?!" before falling into the arms of...

gave him an evil stare but stopped and said is that a bottle of tequila in your pocket or are you just happy to see me, gtgarside replied, both and pulled a bottle of Cuervo Tequila out of his trousers. She put him down and ...

picking up the tequilla said "is that tally whacker the twist" and proceeded to squeeze the tally whacker into the mouth of the bottle of Cuervo tequilla and then...

Note: Tally Wacker is another name for a cock, it can also be called a Slong, One-Eyed Monster and so on, so watch what you are doing with it

ROFLMAO, Boy, that Tequila is gonna taste great.

hehehehe, hey GT it looks like everyone has been dumb struck all of a sudden. I just knew that the tallywacker would cause mayhem. :D :D :D

I know what a tally whacker is :)

hence the use of it lol... its for a lark for petes sake... if you don't like it, you can always change what happens with the next link to the story :D

just thought some people might like to know what Jewelzz was sticking in the bottle

Back to the story

After having refilled the bottle she shook it off, put it back where it came from and..........

told gtgarside that if he hadn't told her what it was she woulda gulped it down to which bytes said spank sazar, he knows not what he says...

sazar, you are lucky, maybe Jewelzz takes the worm in her alcohol

I am still waiting to get back to the squirrels :( I was so upset they keep getting knocked outta the story :(

then some squirrels ran in and grabbed sazar99, by the scruff of his neck and ran out squeaking. Jewelzz, gtgarside, Bytes and many others ran after the squirrels. They eventually let him go and he fell right onto Jewelzz's ...

steaming hot car. He yelled so loud that even xsivforce heard him and xsivforce was was over yonder with...

the little rainbow coloured freaks with widescreen TVs inserted in their bellies. They are called Teletubbies, the ultimate proof of satans existance...

As is my post count at this moment 666

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back