Story Linking

than the entity unzipped his fuzzy exterior A LA the pepsi twist ads and lo and behold... it was barney coming out to play with tinky winky...

The squirrels had heard of tinky winky and one of them got into a large yellow bulldozer and started the engine....

... while at the same time the other squirrels were going to get some pointy pieces of metal to put on the ends of the bull dozer to make sure that there would be little pieces of tubbie all over the place. They also went and got some ...

at which point barney started to sing and tinky winky got all excited and his/her/it's telly started glowing and he/she/it reached into his/her/its hand bag and pulled out a...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back