StopIE

Who cares who uses what?

Attachments

• Just-Don-t-Care.jpg
    Just-Don-t-Care.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 93
You (and everyone else) can poke fun all you want. Have a good time with it. The fact of the matter is that I like IE, have always liked IE, and will continue to like IE.

I was asked to give real reasons and I did. You insult me and tell me I like IE because it added most of the features from other browsers... like FF or other browsers haven't added features that have been in IE for years.

Furthermore, for all of you that want to bash IE, I guarantee you couldn't come up with anything better no matter how much money you had.

I suggest drinking water to take that nasty taste out of your mouth.

I will not bash your IE for I have used it on a few occasions. But I prefer Firefox and I prefer Opera. As for comming up with anything better, See my preferences. Thank you. Enjoy IE 7.

*hands j79zlr a box of breath mints* :D

Hey Marge, nice picture. Was that you when you was a youngster?

I never bashed anyone for using Firefox, Opera, AOL, Netscape, etc. I respect the fact that everyone has preferences.

Everyone is entitled to use what they want and support the brands that they like.

*Takes matt's cookies*

:rolleyes:

*leaves one*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back