• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

StopIE

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
What's to love? The 5 year old technology, or the constant flow of unpatched security flaws?

X-Istence

Political User
I am looking forward to IE7 going into full use, and is being pushed down to Windows Update clients. Means I can finally stop trying to add hacks on to CSS to make it work in IE.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I wish I could love IE, but I am too much of a hardcore Firefox fan, and there are still many problems and things needing to be added to IE.

Aprox

Political User
I have a question for the IE fans, and I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything. What is it about the browser that you like so much?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Must be that big E with the circle around it. "Cause there ain't nothin else to like.

Just ask Bert, he luvs that big E. Reminds him of Ernie. :rolleyes: Hey Bert, you awake? Hey Bert. :p

Last edited:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I have a question for the IE fans, and I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything. What is it about the browser that you like so much?
I personally have just never had a problem with it. It has always had the features I need, never had a reason to switch. There was a time when I used Avant Browser, which was more of a skin to IE than anything else, which gave me tabbed browsing.

Stopped that ever since IE7 Beta 1 though, been using IE7 ever since :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies