OSNN Senior Addict
- 10 Feb 2003
This program will completely replace the tray clock on the right hand side of your start menu bar by replacing the 'start' text with the current time.
To access the date/time menu press CTRL+ALT+D, to exit the script press CTRL+ALT+X.
- added INI configuration for easy customization of StartClock
- 24HourClock ; turns on 24 hour clock
- 12HourClock_WithSeconds ; turns seconds on 12 hour clock
- cannot double click on the icons in systray to open them. Resolved?
- when StartClock is running, the tool tip hovering forum links does not work. Resolved.
* New official homepage, thank you Electronic Punk!