star wars best episode yet?

Haha, the lines are going to be huuuuuge tonight. Have the tickets already, but no reserved seats. Going to have to get there early. :D

its already leaked onto the internet.
how horrible.
how the hell can you be satisfied watching this on your tv

NetRyder said:
Haha, the lines are going to be huuuuuge tonight. Have the tickets already, but no reserved seats. Going to have to get there early. :D

netryder, you shoulda already been in line a month ago.
haha

let us know how ur neck is feeling when you get back.
i have a feeling you may end up right at the first row.

we have a system worked out. my group of friends all bought tickets online weeks ago. this morning at 9 AM we had people out waiting in line for seats. we're all taking shifts waiting, my 3 hour shift just finished. when i left there were probably over 100 people waiting. i'm going back at 12AM to see the show. news channel 8 is here along with some people dressed up like darth vader, storm troopers, padme, lea, and more. this should be pretty entertaining.

Well just got back from getting my ticket (got around 7pm) from a small theatre around here. I'm not sure what time to show up though, the girl that sold it to me told me "it's probably a good idea to get here early". :p

*edit* - oh and was NO line .. saw 4 kids tailgating is all. :p

Last edited:
I think I'll just download the cam version with screaming babies and shaky Thai subtitles.

Unwonted said:
I think I'll just download the cam version with screaming babies and shaky Thai subtitles.
Star Wars was made for a theatre. Unless you have a killer surround system with a huge TV it's just not the same. Though crying babys and subtitles you can't read are the best things since sliced bread. :p

Xie said:
Star Wars was made for a theatre. Unless you have a killer surround system with a huge TV it's just not the same. Though crying babys and subtitles you can't read are the best things since sliced bread. :p

I completely agree. I saw the movie this morning at 12AM. By far the best of the first three. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. ESPECIALLY the sfx.

logisticprism said:
I completely agree. I saw the movie this morning at 12AM. By far the best of the first three. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. ESPECIALLY the sfx.
I'll agree on all points, even the one about agreeing with me. :p Was a great flick and much better on the big screen then I could get here at home for sure.

Just watched this nasty cam version. Definitely not up to Lucas' usual standards in sound and quality. THX certification seemed nonexistent, and the big Anakin/Obi showdown was ruined by a man and a woman arguing with each other, and I counted at least three cell phones going off. I give this movie a C for CRAP

Did anyone else think Dooku dropped the F-Bomb a few too many times?

why would you even waste time on one of those unwonted...even if the quality were dvd, it's worth the 10 bucks to see it on a large screen and with a big audience

btw

over 16000 illegal downloads so far

Unwonted said:
Just watched this nasty cam version. Definitely not up to Lucas' usual standards in sound and quality. THX certification seemed nonexistent, and the big Anakin/Obi showdown was ruined by a man and a woman arguing with each other, and I counted at least three cell phones going off. I give this movie a C for CRAP

Kinda stupid to base a movie off a camcorder.... When you go see it, you can feel the sounds, and it takes up a wall. I dont see how a camcorder can deliever that...

Unwonted said:

Did anyone else think Dooku dropped the F-Bomb a few too many times?
How can you judge the sound/video wise from a shoddy cam version? Also I didn't hear one Dooku F-bomb? What movie was it you watched again?

LOL @ the downloaded version.
I want to see this in the theatre but I won't bother until the hype dies down.... 6 mnths from now.

perris said:
it's worth the 10 bucks to see it on a large screen and with a big audience
I payed $5 to see it last night, was worth every penny (and then some).

NetRyder said:
Haha, it was $11.75 here...still worth it though. :D
Wowies. I thought it was rough here @ like $8.75 tops.

Just came home from the show...I loved it! w00t! w00t! :)

£8 for my ticket.
Fancy calling your kids luke and leia. How cliche.
/runs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back