Stanley Cup Playoffs

:(

Last 10 minutes were INTENSE.

Well Tampa wanted it more, they played better than the Flames the first 50 mins...and Khabibulin was really good, though I really think Kipper was let down by the defense, especially on the first goal. It sucks.

It's still really awesome that we made it so far, even though no one thought we could.

Well I guess Tampa deserved it. They played really good today.

calgary survived this game on bad officiating... they nearly got back into it coz of bad officiating but fortunately 'bulin stood tall...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Oh... and...

U S A

U S A

U S A

Sazar said:
screw you calgary fans...

GO LIGHTNING....

:D

Woooohooooo

WE WIN THE STANLEY CUP

Hahahahahaha... hee hee hee... Woooooooo Hooooooo... :p

Ooooooooh they're gonna haaaaate me... :p

That's what they get for beating the Sharks. :D

@Sazar: Don't even get me started on the officiating :p

@gonaads:

4 Vincent Lecavalier Ile Bizard, Quebec
8 Martin Cibak Liptovmikulas, Slovakia
9 Eric Perrin Laval Quebec
19 Brad Richards Murray Harbour, PEI
27 Tim Taylor Stratford, Ontario
11 Chris Dingman Edmonton, Alberta
17 Ruslan Fedotenko Kiev, Ukraine
25 Dave Andreychuk Hamilton, Ontario
29 Dmitry Afanasenkov Arkhangelsk
33 Fredrik Modin Sundsvall, Sweden
61 Cory Stillman Peterboro, Ontario
7 Ben Clymer Bloomington, Minnesota
26 Martin St. Louis Laval, Quebec
36 Andre Roy Port Chester, NY
2 Stan Neckar Ceske, Czech Republic
5 Jassen Cullimore Simcoe, Ontario
13 Pavel Kubina Celadna, Czech Republic
21 Cory Sarich Saskatoon,Saskatchewan
22 Dan Boyle Ottawa, Ontario

37 Brad Lukowich Cranbrook, B.C.
38 Darren Rumble Barrie Ontario
44 Nolan Pratt Ft. McMurray, Alberta
55 Darryl Sydor Edmonton, Alberta
35 Nikolai Khabibulin Sverdlovsk, Russia
47 John Grahame Denver, Colorado
hmm, I guess the cup DID go to Canada
eek.gif

Anyways, I don't really understand all of the US V Canada crap when it comes to the Stanley Cup, you have the Olympics and the World Cup for that...

Well I live an hour away from Calgary, and I say “screw'em all". Forget Tampa forget Calgary I'm hoping for a lockout to happen. "Waste my time by always interrupting what would have been a good show on television!" And besides hockey’s just bunch of highly paid, overly glorified people skating around on frozen water chasing a piece of black vulcanized rubber. There are way more important things in life then hockey like, how my friends’ family is coping after their house burned down; or if my best friend of eighteen years is coping better this week then last week after a hard break up amongst other things going on in his life or how uncle moon’s nieces and nephews are doing, the list could go on and on.

*I always think its funny when people gloat about “their” team winning because in the end they just look like a bunch of idiots. Besides at the start of the year they all once again have the same chance as everyone else.*

Love it or hate it that's just my opinion and it’s just that an opinion, and like they always say * opinions are like A**holes everyone has one and they all stink*

There’s my 2 cents

PseudoKiller said:
Hockey ... its boring between fights.
You've probably heard of the old joke:

"I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out" :D

the officiating has always been terrible wrt what calls tampa gets...

heck calgary's goal came when we were called for a penalty and OUR guy was the one who got hit :rolleyes:

it was a good series but as with the buccs... tampa's endured a long string of bad seasons :)

next up... devil rays win the world series in a year or two :D

o_87 said:
@Sazar: Don't even get me started on the officiating :p

@gonaads:

hmm, I guess the cup DID go to Canada
eek.gif

Anyways, I don't really understand all of the US V Canada crap when it comes to the Stanley Cup, you have the Olympics and the World Cup for that...

The cup actually goes to Florida... And as for the USA thing, I was ribbing you. I really don't care 'bout the Canda USA thing. I think it all stems from the Canadian Hochey as opposed to US Hockey... Hockey is Hockey. It was a well played game. The officials... well, It's like anything else that has the human element in it. But the one good thing about it, is that you use the replay cameras to uphold or overturn calls when need be.

Anyways... Lightning win and they now have the cup. There is always next season... for Calgary and for the Sharks. :)

Oh well, this happens. Flames are still the best. The way they came out this year to surprise Vancouver, Detroit, *cough* Sharks *cough*:p was just brilliant. They just knocked winds out of them. We almost beat TB too. The end of a great season and the beginning of a new era for the Flames :)

Refreeing has been bad both for TB and Calgary. It's not just one team.

gonaads said:
The cup actually goes to Florida... And as for the USA thing, I was ribbing you. I really don't care 'bout the Canda USA thing. I think it all stems from the Canadian Hochey as opposed to US Hockey... Hockey is Hockey. It was a well played game. The officials... well, It's like anything else that has the human element in it. But the one good thing about it, is that you use the replay cameras to uphold or overturn calls when need be.

Anyways... Lightning win and they now have the cup. There is always next season... for Calgary and for the Sharks. :)
Actually I believe the cup comes back to Canada in the Hall of Fame :p

And when I was mentioning the US/Canada thingy, I wasn't really singling you out cause I knew you were just joking...but there are people who serously believe in the US/Canada thing and that post was for them ;)

As for next season, that may not even happen because of the lockout...=/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back