Stanley Cup Playoffs

I favor tampa bay just coz I get to sit in the XO boxes @ the lightning's Forum :D

/me is l33t...

though sadly I have missed the last round and a bit as well as the finals by staying in texas :(

GO LIGHTNING...

Woooo! :D

Flames leading right now. 2-1
Great game going on so far. :)

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss Go Flames Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One More Baby ............ Just One More

Wow... one of the best games I've ever seen. :eek: Flames have done an amazing job so far. I'm speechless right now... :eek:

~GO FLAMES ~GO

Weeeee! One more! The city will be in "flames" if we win tommorow! :D

I hope I get a chance to see the game tomorrow .. missed the last 2 games :( Might have to trick the gf :p

Not if my friend WHEN ............ and tommorow is the perfect time to do it

Well that was a nervous first period ...........

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Flames lost. :( :(

The final game will be really tense now.

Yes and Flames were by far the better team tonight, but that happens alot when the one team does everything except score then down at the other end , blam a goal..

Well I always liked game 7's

GO FLAMES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see TB pull off a win and send it to yet another game 7 :D I hope I remember/get a chance to watch this one. I got distracted with s'mores last night. :p

Oh well. The mother of all games is on Monday and Flames will come out best. :)
Man, it hurts when you lose in an overtime.

this is a good series :D

go lightning even though I won't be in an XO box :D

****! Tampa Bay are party pooopers :p

With the Win/Lose trend of this series, odds are in favor of Calgary :p

What I find cool is the way the stats are holding true , ie When Brad Richards scores TB wins ... The team that scores first wins.... The way no one team has put together back to back wins ....... but one has to wonder when the stats wont hold true ... I have to say this was a great series, I see the Flames winning this its gonna be a great game 7 ...... they all are

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back