• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

spyware .... can't get it out

Kush

High On Life!
it was the sponsor program that comes with msn plus ALWAYS MAKE SURE U SAY I REFUSE, ITS NOT I ACCEPT THE EULA ITS I ACCEPT A SPONSOR PROGRAM!

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I use both programs, same as some friends of mine. I use AdAware to find half of them, and Spybot to find the other half of them. Works best for me!

Kush

High On Life!
Bman™ said:
I use both programs, same as some friends of mine. I use AdAware to find half of them, and Spybot to find the other half of them. Works best for me!
exactly what i do

theophilus

OSNN Junior Addict
Bman™ said:
I use those two as well. I also use spyware blaster, it helps block spyware from installing. I just recently (last two months) began using adaware, it has only caught one thing. In the previous year and a half that I have used both Spybot (with the immunization feature) and SpywareBlaster (without Adaware) the only spyware that I have gotten on my computer was from installed programs (like accepting the spyware with Messenger Plus).

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
SpywareBlaster, hmm I might check that out. I seem to be fine with AdAware & Spybot cause I do not see anything else that is a problem. The spyware that comes with Messenger Plus is an old problem with people, it has been a topic many times before, and only because people do not read the installation information.

theophilus

OSNN Junior Addict
Bman™ said:
SpywareBlaster, hmm I might check that out. I seem to be fine with AdAware & Spybot cause I do not see anything else that is a problem. The spyware that comes with Messenger Plus is an old problem with people, it has been a topic many times before, and only because people do not read the installation information.
SpywareBlaster doesn't remove the spyware, it only protects, and it is also built to be fully compatible with Mozilla Firefox.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Oh well then, I dunno. I don't seem to get much spyware, so I don't really need to protect myself from that more. Getting them rid off after is working great for me! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test