Sorry Jewelzz

I'm actually always white, no matter what happens i stay white as paper (white paper)... never go red, never go blue... like a dead person :huh:
 
I am assuming you are Jewish... are Jews considered white ?? Pardon my ignorance
 
Noooo, they're just Jewish.

I say this in a nice way. 🙂
 
hmmmm...


BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

well, what can i say... Judaism is a religion.
 
so Jews are are Israelis, White ppl are colorful and Gonaads's ancesters played games wth the heads of ppl. Ok nice crowd we have. 😀
 
umm, as always (altho i'm not sure on wtf you just said).
 
Originally posted by Benny
umm, as always (altho i'm not sure on wtf you just said).

me either.. .I am just so bored and need to get out of here and go home...
 
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
whos Leon and why is he getting larger??

I think leon is that pedophile assisn...
oh wait, he wasn't pedophile...
 
ahh no...but I saw Lilo and Stitch... great flick even though it is a Disney film.. disney=evil
 
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
so Jews are are Israelis, White ppl are colorful and Gonaads's ancesters played games wth the heads of ppl. Ok nice crowd we have. 😀

Heh heh... and yer red faced. 😛 😛 Errrrrr, yer face is red, yeah... that's it. 😎
 
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.

bwhahaha!
 
Two questions for our friends in the USA.

Why is American Football called football when nobody kicks the ball? (except for the rugby style conversion after a touchdown).

Secondly why are many of your national sporting events called world series when 99% of the time only USA (and occasionally Canadians) take part.

Please don't assume I am anti USA or trying to score points. I enjoy visiting the states and have some very good friends there.

I am just interested.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top