• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sorry Jewelzz

P

PseudoKiller

I heard Shockey was throwing things at the fans... he such a nice guy aint he... NOT

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Wanna talk rugby instead? :D
Go away limey.. we are talking REAL FOOTBALL.. server is in the US so we talk AMERICAN FOOTBALL :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.

P

PseudoKiller

Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.
Sure sure whatever you say english boy... whatever you need to get you up in the morning...
Get your upper crust nose out of the sky and learn to play American Football

I think that football is a game played with a round ball....

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User

Football in England is a game for gentleman played by hooligans,

Watched by fans that ARE hooligans, need I say more!? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies