Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
And we won't talk about the cricket. Damn poms. 😛
Oh & where would that be? Over here? 😛 😛Originally posted by xsivforce
I know a place where they talk about cricket all the time.
Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
And we won't talk about the cricket. Damn poms. 😛
Originally posted by xsivforce
S.F. 39
N.Y. 38
Second biggest comeback. 🙁
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Wanna talk rugby instead? 😀
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?
Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Go away limey.. we are talking REAL FOOTBALL.. server is in the US so we talk AMERICAN FOOTBALL 😀
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?
Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?
Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.
Originally posted by Nick M
I think that football is a game played with a round ball....