Sorry Jewelzz

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
And we won't talk about the cricket. Damn poms. 😛

I know a place where they talk about cricket all the time. 😛
 
I heard Shockey was throwing things at the fans... he such a nice guy aint he... NOT
 
Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
And we won't talk about the cricket. Damn poms. 😛

Wanna talk rugby instead? 😀
 
GO NINERS!!!
WOO HOOOOO!!!





😛 😛 😎

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
 
I had four (4) Heart attacks man... 😱 😱
 
Ooooh oh... Sincerly sorry Jewelzz. 🙁




But only a little. 😎
 
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Wanna talk rugby instead? 😀

Go away limey.. we are talking REAL FOOTBALL.. server is in the US so we talk AMERICAN FOOTBALL 😀
 
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.
 
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.

Sure sure whatever you say english boy... whatever you need to get you up in the morning...
Get your upper crust nose out of the sky and learn to play American Football
 
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Go away limey.. we are talking REAL FOOTBALL.. server is in the US so we talk AMERICAN FOOTBALL 😀


Bwahahahaha! I mean D'oh!
 
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.

I think that football is a game played with a round ball....
 
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.


Football in England is a game for gentleman played by hooligans,

Watched by fans that ARE hooligans, need I say more!? 😎
 
Originally posted by Nick M
I think that football is a game played with a round ball....

Correction... that's futbol... 😎

Get it right. :happy:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top