• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Someone once said . . . .

luish

OSNN Senior Addict
When you play a Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic messages...but that's nothing, if you play it forward it will install Windows ?!?

luish said:
When you play a Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic messages...but that's nothing, if you play it forward it will install Windows ?!?
i will give you anything if you could play a cd backward

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Anything? :) You can with Traktor Studio... Well, rip to MP3 then play backwards... and even scratch them like a record! :)
so that's not playing the cd backward it's playing the file on the computer backward
you'll need to open the cd drive and change the wires to make the motor spin the other way around and probably do someting so that the lens understands the data backward

edit:
mabye not anything just rep++ :p

L

Lee

I heard if you install it backwards (activation versions) it bypasses activation, just something I heard.

P

PseudoKiller

OMG... you ppl cant think of anything else??

Someone once said...

"Common sense aint so common"

P

PseudoKiller

Someone once said...

"If at first you dont succeed... then skydiving is not for you."

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Someone once said...

"If at first you dont succeed...try try again...then quit, there is no sense in making a damn fool of yourself"

P

PseudoKiller

Someone once said...

"If at first you dont succeed, quit and hire a professional."

P

PseudoKiller

Someone once said...

"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal