Someone once said . . . .

luish

OSNN Senior Addict
When you play a Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic messages...but that's nothing, if you play it forward it will install Windows ?!?

luish said:
When you play a Microsoft CD backward you can hear satanic messages...but that's nothing, if you play it forward it will install Windows ?!?
i will give you anything if you could play a cd backward

FishBoy said:
i will give you anything if you could play a cd backward

Anything? :) You can with Traktor Studio... Well, rip to MP3 then play backwards... and even scratch them like a record! :)

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Anything? :) You can with Traktor Studio... Well, rip to MP3 then play backwards... and even scratch them like a record! :)
so that's not playing the cd backward it's playing the file on the computer backward
you'll need to open the cd drive and change the wires to make the motor spin the other way around and probably do someting so that the lens understands the data backward

edit:
mabye not anything just rep++ :p

That's bull about the CD. I played my windows cd forward but all I got was a blue screen.

I heard if you install it backwards (activation versions) it bypasses activation, just something I heard.

OMG... you ppl cant think of anything else??

Someone once said...

"Common sense aint so common"

Someone once said...

"If at first you dont succeed... then skydiving is not for you."

Someone once said...

"If at first you dont succeed...try try again...then quit, there is no sense in making a damn fool of yourself"

Someone once said...

"If at first you dont succeed, quit and hire a professional."

Someone once said...

"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."

Someone once said...

"We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?"

Someone once said...

"Creativity is the art of concealing your sources."

PseudoKiller said:
Someone once said...

"If at first you dont succeed, quit and hire a professional."
I'd go with that one :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back