• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Some lag when posting

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
When posting... I would get lag then for quick reply post, i would be forwarded to a Poll? it has happened 3 times now.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Internet in general seems slow for me today, so hard for me to tell if its unique to here.

I'll get X to check the server is happy.

Maybe 13000 posts just annoys vbulletin ;p

X-Istence

Political User
Restarted Apache/PHP maybe that will cause it to stop? I am not sure why it is allowing double posting anyway, VB's code does a check for that.

MySQL and everything else looks perfectly fine ...

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
It's like when you post in the quick reply box and the action is being processed it processes it twice so maybe thats why VB isn't catching it as it sees it as one instance and not 2. Hmmmm VB with a split personality?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I haven't noticed any issues

[edit] Page generated in 0.25 seconds with 16 queries [Server Loads: 0.26 | 0.34 | 0.28] [/edit]

X-Istence

Political User
The only one that worries me in the above is the one Henyman posted, and even then I think it is a fake, since I have not seen it that high since we got hit with a digg'ing a year or so ago.

Anything under a second is perfectly acceptable.

I wonder how many of those having issues are an ISP issue? Has been an above normal amount of undersea cables cut and peering disputes lately. :p

-edit- wouldn't you know just after I post that I see some "lag" ...
Page generated in 4.47 seconds with 28 queries

X-Istence

Political User
I wonder how many of those having issues are an ISP issue? Has been an above normal amount of undersea cables cut and peering disputes lately. :p

-edit- wouldn't you know just after I post that I see some "lag" ...
I'll look into it. I don't know why there would be issues like these. I can't seem to replicate it at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies