Fixed Some lag when posting

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
When posting... I would get lag then for quick reply post, i would be forwarded to a Poll? it has happened 3 times now.

and I'm getting a double post issue when using the quick reply

wel, apparently not in this thread.. but over here I am

Internet in general seems slow for me today, so hard for me to tell if its unique to here.

I'll get X to check the server is happy.

Maybe 13000 posts just annoys vbulletin ;p

Restarted Apache/PHP maybe that will cause it to stop? I am not sure why it is allowing double posting anyway, VB's code does a check for that.

MySQL and everything else looks perfectly fine ...

It's like when you post in the quick reply box and the action is being processed it processes it twice so maybe thats why VB isn't catching it as it sees it as one instance and not 2. Hmmmm VB with a split personality?

I haven't noticed any issues

[edit] Page generated in 0.25 seconds with 16 queries [Server Loads: 0.26 | 0.34 | 0.28] [/edit]

Haven't noticed anything here and I use quick reply almost exclusively.

Page generated in 0.71 seconds with 14 queries

The only one that worries me in the above is the one Henyman posted, and even then I think it is a fake, since I have not seen it that high since we got hit with a digg'ing a year or so ago.

Anything under a second is perfectly acceptable.

was all fine for me untill last night, then had a few just like that.

I wonder how many of those having issues are an ISP issue? Has been an above normal amount of undersea cables cut and peering disputes lately. :p

-edit- wouldn't you know just after I post that I see some "lag" ...
Page generated in 4.47 seconds with 28 queries

I wonder how many of those having issues are an ISP issue? Has been an above normal amount of undersea cables cut and peering disputes lately. :p

-edit- wouldn't you know just after I post that I see some "lag" ...

I'll look into it. I don't know why there would be issues like these. I can't seem to replicate it at all.

xie,, its not a ISP issue because browsing other sites and forums is fine

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back