So here I am

awwwwwwww

heny_luv.gif

yep, 'twas waddy. :p

Sounds like your having a lot of fun. :)

Whether or not it was Waddy, I think it was done for the sake of the entire forum. I must say that it was quite geh.

Good stories EP... keep 'em comin'! :D

Wooooo.. ok so I think we left off at the foam party all those days... yesterday.

but before I go on I must say that gin, tequila, vodka and whisky all taste the same over here, pretty damn bizarre! They also love dishing out those free apple schnaaps.

Too hot outside so I thought I would come and write this stuff down before I forget it!!!

The foam party was fun and I got talking to a really nice scottish bird so after a bit of a swim, and choke! (come up for air you got bubbles) retired back to the hotel for a rest.

We then went to a bar called hollywoods for a 2 hour all you can drink free bar, sadly I didn´t get to drink much because I actually think someone spiked my drink, but being as resillient as I am I actually enjoyed it and was bouncing around a really small club to the soothing tunes and sounds of the transvestite dj playing there, who also felt it was necessary to pour cheap champagne all over naked ladies.

Next up, the big on. Manumission the most expensive night in ibiza at the biggest club in the world. You just can´t imagine the scale of this place, you walk in the main room its a damn aircraft hanger, then you go into the other room and there are two fans above the door to cool you off, armed with some glowsticks I bumped into 3 mates from gatecrasher, which was amazing. The music was fantastic and I was teaching all my mates how to dance with glowsticks, as well as the odd enthusiastic good looking ladies demanding to know where I had learnt to do that.

I was thirsty and drank only 3 bottles of water in there. This cost me 24 euros, that 18 pounds, that 24 dollars. it was water. well **** me! necessary tho, as I was sweating like a ten dollar whore.

Then the ladies came on the stage. all singing, all dancing, all nekkid. there was also a dwarf and the rock god of manumission, naked trapese and that one where they swing from the ceiling... its so nice to have a break from clubbing to watch such ****ed up events.

I couldn´t stay until the end tho and left at 6. awww. but afterall I do have more clubbing to do and have a tendancy to wear myself out in the first 2 hours. every morning I have woken up with a stiff neck, shoulers and arms. I think I need a sensual massage.

chaching.

Also forgot to mention that my mate was off shagging some bird and still hadn´t returned by 11¨30 the stalliion, so I had to wonder off and find him otherwise I wouldn´t have got into manumission!!!

ok its too damn hot mid forties ;) so I am off to lay by the pool and you know, jump in.

Just make sure you post pics when you get back. The ones that can't be posted in public you can post in the mod area ;)

I can just picture him struttin 'round da pool in his Victoria's Secret... sec-seh :p

Originally posted by Henyman
waddy took wierd photo's of me :p

Ahh is now see the light. Thats where your sig came from hey Henyman?

jewelzz, did you get the picture message I sent you ¿

oh and I will be back in the uk at my house between 10pm and midnight

I am so gonna buy one of those ñlittle squsihing things that makefresh orange juice!!! dammmmmn ;D

Tonight is the big one!

Gonna watch the sunset down at cafe del mar again and then head off to the cream pre-party where they are going to be filming human traffic2 ; its all gone a bitr pete tong!

Then Cream... had an early night last night so I wouldn´t miss the likes of Paul van Dyk, Mauro Picotto and Seb Fontaine.

Then I leave here tomorrow at 3pm

Bring it on;P

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
jewelzz, did you get the picture message I sent you ¿

Is that the one which is now in your sig?:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back