• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Slipknot

im going to see slipknot tonight and i was wondering if any of you guys have seen them live before, aparently they go f*cking mental!

i cant wait!! :D:D:D:D

A

anewhope

Not my kind of music, but from what i've seen of the live video of My Plague from Wembly Arena they use quite a range of pyrotechnics etc to make the show something else.

G

GT2000

I saw them during the Off-Fest (the Oz Fest side stop) last year, they were the headliner, and boy did they deserve it, we have an outdoor amphitheater, and the lawn seats are the ones to get, it had just rained the day before, so it was great, mud fights, girls mud-wrestling, etc :)

M

madmain1

I haven't seen them either but they are coming here soon! So let us know how they are and I might go and see the if I can get tickets!!!!

holy crap my ears ain't stopped ringing that was absolutely amazing
i was right in the middle of the mosh pit!!

- my advice - get tickets NOW!! - make sure they are standing tickets

M

madmain1

I will have to give the concert a miss I have got a prolapsed lumbar disc so no moshing for me! :-(

W

wyrlwyn

i have witnessed them... they rock, better then anyone else... all you other bands can suck theze nuts...

W

wyrlwyn

um, if i went to see a concert, doesn't taht mean i do get out of the house? and when you work 50 hour weeks and go to school, you like to vent your anger, and you don't now me, so don't judge me... i love quoting corey!

blinden

OSNN Senior Addict
Originally posted by wyrlwyn
um, if i went to see a concert, doesn't taht mean i do get out of the house? and when you work 50 hour weeks and go to school, you like to vent your anger, and you don't now me, so don't judge me... i love quoting corey!
Chill dude. First off, I didn't mean literally. I just don't agree with your "They rock, better then anyone else.. all other bands can suck theze nuts..." comments. I'm just saying, they really aren't that great, there are a lot of better, harder, bands around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis