Slipknot

New Disease

Whatever...
im going to see slipknot tonight and i was wondering if any of you guys have seen them live before, aparently they go f*cking mental!

i cant wait!! :D:D:D:D

Not my kind of music, but from what i've seen of the live video of My Plague from Wembly Arena they use quite a range of pyrotechnics etc to make the show something else.

I saw them during the Off-Fest (the Oz Fest side stop) last year, they were the headliner, and boy did they deserve it, we have an outdoor amphitheater, and the lawn seats are the ones to get, it had just rained the day before, so it was great, mud fights, girls mud-wrestling, etc :)

I haven't seen them either but they are coming here soon! So let us know how they are and I might go and see the if I can get tickets!!!!

holy crap my ears ain't stopped ringing that was absolutely amazing
i was right in the middle of the mosh pit!!

- my advice - get tickets NOW!! - make sure they are standing tickets

Whatever floats your boat...

If you are into slipknot you will definatly enjoy it..

Slipknot rock, they're MAD and u won't forget the experience

I sware to god underneath thery masks they 30 year old geeks that still live with teyr mother.

lOOk up for the source!!!

I will have to give the concert a miss I have got a prolapsed lumbar disc so no moshing for me! :-(

i have witnessed them... they rock, better then anyone else... all you other bands can suck theze nuts...

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
i have witnessed them... they rock, better then anyone else... all you other bands can suck theze nuts...

I think you need to get out of the house a little more

um, if i went to see a concert, doesn't taht mean i do get out of the house? and when you work 50 hour weeks and go to school, you like to vent your anger, and you don't now me, so don't judge me... i love quoting corey!

dude, relax, dont do it, its not woth this.
self medicate!!!

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
um, if i went to see a concert, doesn't taht mean i do get out of the house? and when you work 50 hour weeks and go to school, you like to vent your anger, and you don't now me, so don't judge me... i love quoting corey!

Chill dude. First off, I didn't mean literally. I just don't agree with your "They rock, better then anyone else.. all other bands can suck theze nuts..." comments. I'm just saying, they really aren't that great, there are a lot of better, harder, bands around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back