Slightly Biased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
So I own a Vision:M and I am the admin, so Creative get their own section too :D

Convinced Creamhackered from Neowin to get one too (tho I didn't have to work too hard)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yeah, but now you'll get people whining for an iPod section, or an iRiver section, or an..ehm... alba section. ahem. :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
well I won't go for individual devices (which is why I now have a motorola section) rather than a razr section.

could have an apple section, why not - not strictly limited to mac is it :eek:
Dunno if people have iRivers here but of course if I see alot of chat about then in the parent section I will do it - no need for sections for the sake of it.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Electronic Punk said:
well I won't go for individual devices (which is why I now have a motorola section) rather than a razr section.

could have an apple section, why not - not strictly limited to mac is it :eek:
Dunno if people have iRivers here but of course if I see alot of chat about then in the parent section I will do it - no need for sections for the sake of it.
Just stick with making 'em as the demand comes (a-la RAZR). I don't think there's enough warrant for an Apple/iPod or iriver section at the moment.

Though it could possibly bring new members if those sections existed?

Meh. :D

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
I have an ipod and I love it :) An ipod section might be useful, we could have threads about the various hacks and software, and also problems, all in one place.

I was very much a Creative fan until I saw the new ipod, and then I was converted immediately!

I still love Creative though, esp. soundcards obviously, but also their speakers and headphones are cool, I have creative headphones with my ipod which are infinitely better than the crap white ones that came with it.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Ha,
I agree.
You can't possible know how many times people around me use the name ipod for every mp3 player.
Like Keenex for tissue....
Its so annoying
:)

Yay creative section! (i have a creative) :)

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
Vanquished said:
You can't possible know how many times people around me use the name ipod for every mp3 player.
The irony is that most people who have ipods rip CDs/download with itunes, and don't have any mp3s on their ipods at all!

They have AAC players :)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
I was talking bout people without mps players or without ipods :)
So many times i have had people say "is that an ipod" sometimes i have my rio...
Nothing like an ipod, but people say ipod so they can sound "smart" :)...
It is ironic though, what you said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut