Slightly Biased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
So I own a Vision:M and I am the admin, so Creative get their own section too :D

Convinced Creamhackered from Neowin to get one too (tho I didn't have to work too hard)

Yeah, but now you'll get people whining for an iPod section, or an iRiver section, or an..ehm... alba section. ahem. :p

well I won't go for individual devices (which is why I now have a motorola section) rather than a razr section.

could have an apple section, why not - not strictly limited to mac is it :eek:
Dunno if people have iRivers here but of course if I see alot of chat about then in the parent section I will do it - no need for sections for the sake of it.

Hate ipods... and get annoyed with customers who come in and ask for an ipod but not know WTF it is! :p

Electronic Punk said:
well I won't go for individual devices (which is why I now have a motorola section) rather than a razr section.

could have an apple section, why not - not strictly limited to mac is it :eek:
Dunno if people have iRivers here but of course if I see alot of chat about then in the parent section I will do it - no need for sections for the sake of it.
Just stick with making 'em as the demand comes (a-la RAZR). I don't think there's enough warrant for an Apple/iPod or iriver section at the moment.

Though it could possibly bring new members if those sections existed?

Meh. :D

I have an ipod and I love it :) An ipod section might be useful, we could have threads about the various hacks and software, and also problems, all in one place.

I was very much a Creative fan until I saw the new ipod, and then I was converted immediately!

I still love Creative though, esp. soundcards obviously, but also their speakers and headphones are cool, I have creative headphones with my ipod which are infinitely better than the crap white ones that came with it.

Ha,
I agree.
You can't possible know how many times people around me use the name ipod for every mp3 player.
Like Keenex for tissue....
Its so annoying
:)

Yay creative section! (i have a creative) :)

Vanquished said:
You can't possible know how many times people around me use the name ipod for every mp3 player.

The irony is that most people who have ipods rip CDs/download with itunes, and don't have any mp3s on their ipods at all!

They have AAC players :)

I was talking bout people without mps players or without ipods :)
So many times i have had people say "is that an ipod" sometimes i have my rio...
Nothing like an ipod, but people say ipod so they can sound "smart" :)...
It is ironic though, what you said :)

Yeah thats a good one, lots of even professional people use that term now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back