Site sponser (crucial)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
A quicky....if i simply click on the banner each time i visit will that help the site?

Or do they log IP address of those who click and only allow, say, onc click per person per day?

Also, do you make more from it if i were to stay on the site longer/click more links on their site/buy something from their site??

thanks,

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Moved to Problems & Feedback

Every click helps the site :) As for when you're on Crucial, that I don't know. Perhaps EP, waddy or MdSalih can answer that one for you.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
To be honest I am not sure whether they just count the image being downloaded, the number of clicks, or both. They have never moaned at us other than asking that it appears more ;)

You cna help by adding [advertframe ] and [/advertframe ] in between your sig which will put the smaller banner on the left side of your sig as it is below... ;)

i beleive we are payed upon instances (views of the banner) and also on clicks... not too sure what happens if you make a perchase after being referred from us. Will ask waddy about that

so yah.. as EP mentioned above...
stick: [advertframe ] and [/advertframe ]

in your sig to show the small banner... will help support the site.. also pay for my new pet monkey.. m00 :p

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel