Site sponser (crucial)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
A quicky....if i simply click on the banner each time i visit will that help the site?

Or do they log IP address of those who click and only allow, say, onc click per person per day?

Also, do you make more from it if i were to stay on the site longer/click more links on their site/buy something from their site??

thanks,

Moved to Problems & Feedback

Every click helps the site :) As for when you're on Crucial, that I don't know. Perhaps EP, waddy or MdSalih can answer that one for you.

Thanks Jewelzz!

I look forward to seeing what they say.......

To be honest I am not sure whether they just count the image being downloaded, the number of clicks, or both. They have never moaned at us other than asking that it appears more ;)

You cna help by adding [advertframe ] and [/advertframe ] in between your sig which will put the smaller banner on the left side of your sig as it is below... ;)

i beleive we are payed upon instances (views of the banner) and also on clicks... not too sure what happens if you make a perchase after being referred from us. Will ask waddy about that

so yah.. as EP mentioned above...
stick: [advertframe ] and [/advertframe ]

in your sig to show the small banner... will help support the site.. also pay for my new pet monkey.. m00 :p

MdSalih

Md's do.
Thats why we need sponsor money to pay for them, they're quite rare.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back