• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Site Name Suggestions Contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I haven't thought of a prize as yet but lets have a contest over the course of the next few weeks or whatever and see who all can come up with a nice little name for the site :)

We have previously been Xp-erience.org and NTFS.org and are currently OSNN.net.

Toss out some suggestions and please, nothing too long or ridiculous and no spam. This thread will be regulated.

I will see what I can toss out as a prize, there are a coupla things I have in mind but I might have to buy something or maybe EP can send a poster of himself doing the running man :smoker:

Post format should be something like this:

Code:
Poster name: Sazar
Name Suggestion: OSNN
Meaning: Operating System News Network
and whatever else you want to add :)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Not to be a pain, but why change?

Operating System News Network (OSNN) sums it up nicely, and isn't specific to a general OS/Technology family.

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
kcnychief said:
Not to be a pain, but why change?
right about the time we get this many constituents we have a problem that results in having to resolve a new name, and thus equalize our membership to the ranks of other tech sites

we're in preparation for that inevitable event

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Having a lot of options out there and then picking the one that seems most meritorious, or not, is not a bad thing IMO :)

Please keep posts on topic. Once we have some valid suggestions, I am going to go back and purge the OT posts.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Guys, please ask questions in a separate thread, only post your suggestions or ideas here. I don't know exactly whats going on, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Don't make me regret it :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge