• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Silver

W

waddy

Mavis how do i make the color silver like your old halflife avatar mate ?

im using fireworks ?

M

mavis

hmm... no idea... :) I think i have Fireworks, I should install it tonight. I'll take a look for you.

But i too have to re-create the silver in that thing - I was gonna use PS6 and Eye Candy 4000, or maybe do it manually with plastic wrap filter and some other crap - saw a cool tutorial yesterday...

mavis

W

waddy

I have looked everywhere trying to learn how to make shiny silver , have you got a link ?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
PSP7 does metallic effects, I remember that hl icon from that 3D icon site, think he may have used Lightwave to make em

W

waddy

Thanks for the links Mavis, i wonder if thats how they make silver color using the chrome filter

Avatar : sure make it what you want , just make it look XP'ish mate :)

ill see if i can get silver working tonight

can you attach that Halflife Icon so i can download it to look at

thanks

M

mavis

here's the icon, waddy. The original, and the one where I pulled the center out (leaving only the ring)...

mavis

L

Lactic.Acid

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Haven't installed Xenofex or Eyecandy, but here is me messing about...my apologies to Lactic :D
*sigh* I give up. Yer hopeless :p
/L.A

AndyP

OSNN Senior Addict
Hmm very fascinated that the mods forum has become an avatar forum:D
I'm happy with mine...but I agree it would be cool if all the mods had kinda the same avatar, but with different titles of course. Kinda make us a team! And that is what we are...isn't it?:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog