Silver

W

waddy

Mavis how do i make the color silver like your old halflife avatar mate ?

im using fireworks ?

hmm... no idea... :) I think i have Fireworks, I should install it tonight. I'll take a look for you.

But i too have to re-create the silver in that thing - I was gonna use PS6 and Eye Candy 4000, or maybe do it manually with plastic wrap filter and some other crap - saw a cool tutorial yesterday...

mavis

I have looked everywhere trying to learn how to make shiny silver , have you got a link ?

PSP7 does metallic effects, I remember that hl icon from that 3D icon site, think he may have used Lightwave to make em

Haven't installed Xenofex or Eyecandy, but here is me messing about...my apologies to Lactic :D

nice b***g there, m8... :)

ok so here are some links:

Screaming Banana : Chrome (with reflections!)
Screaming Banana : Aqua (with refraction!)

:D pretty cool tutorials there. Wish I had more time to play with it - although, I will have a whole week to mess with this stuff, at the end of the month...!

mavis

Thanks for the links Mavis, i wonder if thats how they make silver color using the chrome filter

Avatar : sure make it what you want , just make it look XP'ish mate :)

ill see if i can get silver working tonight

can you attach that Halflife Icon so i can download it to look at

thanks

here's the icon, waddy. The original, and the one where I pulled the center out (leaving only the ring)...

mavis

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Haven't installed Xenofex or Eyecandy, but here is me messing about...my apologies to Lactic :D

*sigh* I give up. Yer hopeless :p
/L.A

thanks mavis

i wont rest until i can make that nice shiny silver color :)

Hmm very fascinated that the mods forum has become an avatar forum:D
I'm happy with mine...but I agree it would be cool if all the mods had kinda the same avatar, but with different titles of course. Kinda make us a team! And that is what we are...isn't it?:)

That exdactly what I think it will be, an additional avatar displayed for moderators ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back