• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sig for Zarband

Zarband

The Iconoclast
Signatures?

So not to be annoying and start another uninteresting thread, but I was just wondering where/how I could get one of these nifty handy-dandy signatures i see flying around here?

Xie

- geek -
Zarband said:
So not to be annoying and start another uninteresting thread, but I was just wondering where/how I could get one of these nifty handy-dandy signatures i see flying around here?
Make one and then get webhosting to host it. :p I know not exactly the answer you were looking/hoping for.

Zarband

The Iconoclast
hmmm....ok....so how do i make one? you mean just use photoshop to make a pic then have someone upload it to a page so i can reference OSNN to it?

Zarband

The Iconoclast
thanks Xie, I must have overlooked the "Themes and Grpahics" room somehow, think I'll post a request up there. Used to do Graphics art work for a now bankrupt company and I just got a new PC so I have none of my art programs right now :( or I'd give it a go myself....so once I get one made, how do i get it uploaded to here? Have somebody host it to a website or what?

P

PseudoKiller

why did you start another thread?? why not post it in one of his numerous threads about his sig?? sheeesh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies