Sig for Zarband

Zarband

The Iconoclast
Signatures?

So not to be annoying and start another uninteresting thread, but I was just wondering where/how I could get one of these nifty handy-dandy signatures i see flying around here?

Zarband said:
So not to be annoying and start another uninteresting thread, but I was just wondering where/how I could get one of these nifty handy-dandy signatures i see flying around here?
Make one and then get webhosting to host it. :p I know not exactly the answer you were looking/hoping for.

...or you could request one and someone might make it for you, time permitting.

hmmm....ok....so how do i make one? you mean just use photoshop to make a pic then have someone upload it to a page so i can reference OSNN to it?

Zarband said:
you mean just use photoshop to make a pic then have someone upload it to a page so i can reference OSNN to it?
Yeah if you want .. just make sure you read the rules in this thread 1st. :D

thanks Xie, I must have overlooked the "Themes and Grpahics" room somehow, think I'll post a request up there. Used to do Graphics art work for a now bankrupt company and I just got a new PC so I have none of my art programs right now :( or I'd give it a go myself....so once I get one made, how do i get it uploaded to here? Have somebody host it to a website or what?

Give me an idea of what you would like in sig. ie. colours, theme etc. and I will see what I can do.

thanks colin, check out another thread I have started in graphic design titles ~bk, i have a brief description in there

Other thread was deleted, please make your request in this thread

Thanks

Zarband
Sorry didn't see other post,not there, give details of what you would like in sig.

Here you go, hope it's something like what you want.

zarband2.jpg

why did you start another thread?? why not post it in one of his numerous threads about his sig?? sheeesh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back