Sickest and Most Twisted Mind...this is a competition

Originally posted by Iceman38
I already disqualified gonaads dealer, but I got you beat with mine.

I'm foiled, foiled, foiled...melting, melting melting...still, I may be out, but who then is the final winer?...dirk hasn't even had his chance to step up yet...jewelzz is yet to devize any entry at all...who, who, who???????

You Suck! :D What? Too sick 'n twisted fer ya? I can't help it if I'm a *ringer*. (watch it with that ringer thing):p :p

Those pics even got me. That's hard to do. I had to remove them. Remember the age requirement on this forum is only 13. Was dern funny though. (in a sick, twisted sort of way)

O.K. Dealer I will post sumthin more erm... suttle. BTW Dealer check yer PM's ;)

gonaads can PM you the pics if you want. But, I'm warning you, it might be better if you don't see them. :eek:

No I don't think I should. I PMed Dealer, if he wants to forward them to Jewelzz then... I'm not involved. :D *Plausible Deniability* :p

oh the suspense is killing me, can't wait for her response, ROFL:D

Butt plug anyone LOL

I've seen those before and worse :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back