Sickest and Most Twisted Mind...this is a competition

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
You are allowed to use any means at your disposal to make your case...this includes photos, anecdotes, threads, etc...;

I make my claim to said glorious title with this thread.

nuff said? or does anybody challenge

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
Got you beat dealer....

follow this thread

go to the iconlibrary website mentioned in the second post, without question ugliest icons I have ever seen:D and they want 29 bucks for them too.....what a joke:D

I win.

D

Daviesbad04

those icons are so Windows 95, I wouldnt pay nuthin for those icons. Even I could probably make better ones and i got no clue where to even start:p

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
Damn gonaads, that ain't fair, oh my god, just got done eating lunch too, that is disgusting:)

Jewelzz said to keep it clean, your disqualified.

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
What's even funnier, is I looked at the first one, and still looked at the second one, oh my god, my side hurts from laughing so hard, thanks gonaads:D :D :D

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
Sorry Bytes back, I liked Toric19 last response in that thread, hungry with only $3.00 and two cigs, makes for a hard decision, dang that's funny:D :D LMAO

Been there done that

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by Bytes back

Erm X, what's sick about buttersctotch ? :)
Nothing is sick about butterscotch. But, making a whole thread on it may make some people wonder. I'll try to find something better. I think you guys know me by now. ;)

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by xsivforce
My entrance. Posted on March 6th.

Sorry gonaads, I had to delete those attachments. I will have to say though, you have already won this competition. :eek:
no fare...no fare...I didn't see the entry, and if the entry can't be seen, how can anyone compete?...no...I say NO...this competition goes froward

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I do beleive you...still, it's a disqualification if it can't be viewed by a family audience....isn't it?...I hope so....I don't want there to be a winner yet...shucks, I feel so beaten:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesjacob