selling an eVGA 7900GT CO SC w/ Zalman VF900

Bragging rights, thats all.
But then again, why do you need your pc, you would be fine with onboard video right?

To each their own I guess, seems a bit excessive to just brag about. Either way, sounds like a monster system. Enjoy.

Well, I actually do need my pc since I am a video editor/graphic designer and I do 3d work as well. The video card is overkill for what I do for a living but I do play games occasionally.

To each their own I guess, seems a bit excessive to just brag about. Either way, sounds like a monster system. Enjoy.

Well, I actually do need my pc since I am a video editor/graphic designer and I do 3d work as well. The video card is overkill for what I do for a living but I do play games occasionally.
Thats why i said right...
I had a feeling.
in that case, yeah i do do video editing and such in my spare time, nothing for money though.

i just built a $4000 machine, it was for video editing though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back