• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

seewindowsvista.com

nice find. These programs aren't all bundled with Vista, I'm sure.. that would be nice to have all of those resources on hand without having to pay $500 a pop.

Last edited:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
It sounds like he's narrating to a bunch of would be idiots. He makes it sound (with those annoying pauses) so, "You're a computer idiot . Let me explain it to you sloooowwwwwly". Bleh. :mad:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
gonaads said:
It sounds like he's narrating to a bunch of would be idiots. He makes it sound (with those annoying pauses) so, "You're a computer idiot . Let me explain it to you sloooowwwwwly". Bleh. :mad:
I think that's the idea really. Not to say most users are idiots, but the majority will need things explaining to them in this sort of manner.

ming said:
Is it just me or does he do inappropriate pauses in his sentences? Out of breath maybe... lol :D
Teleprompter.... I thought it was funny and entertaining. He made it out to be that only Vista could engine these wonderous things when its 3rd party software vendors.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I thought it was a bit interesting, while he may have been slow and annoying - a good job was done on explaining features :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis