• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Screens from UT2007

Aprox

Political User
Looks awesome, To bad its Unreal Tournament :( Hope AA licences the new engine when its commercially available. I have always thought of the Unreal games as just tech demos for Epic... since a ton of games out there use their engines, or modified versions.

Shuryno

OSNN One Post Wonder
Those are kick ass screenshots!I can't wait for the engine to come out, it'll make good games. I also think that Unreal is a tech demo, but it's a darn good one :lick:

At least they're not trying to push us a UT2k5 or UT2k6. 3 years is acceptable, a brand new engine is even more.

Aprox

Political User
Unleashed said:
You sir, are a Philistine.
Definitions of Philistine on the Web:[size=-1]
a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
of or relatin to ancient Philistia or the the culture of the Philistines
a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient philistia around the 12th century BC
anti-intellectual: smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
[/size]
So.... by saying I dont care for a particular game you are saying that I do not appreciate certain values? hrmm... interesting.

He's saying you're from ancient Philistia. Watch out for Samson!

I hope this new engine means new games on the franchises that use it now. Thief 3, Deus Ex chiefly...

Aprox

Political User
Yeah, it will be cool to see how many games use this new great engine. Correct me on this, but did any of the Splinter Cell games use the UT engine? or is a in house engine?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies